BOOKING TERMS OF CYPRUS AGROTOURISM COMPANY PAYMENT * Cyprus Agrotourism Company will respond shortly to your request. A deposit of 13% will be reserved until the booking is confirmed. If the booking is not confirmed the deposit will be released. The remainder is payable once you have arrived at the property. * CYPRUS AGROTOURISM COMPANY HAS THE RIGHT TO CHARGE YOUR ACCOUNT IN CASE OF CANCELLATION. * THE PROPERTY OWNERS HAVE THE RIGHT TO CHARGE PREPAYMENTS ACCORDING TO THE BOOKING TERMS OF THEIR PROPERTY AFTER COMMUNICATING WITH YOU. *JCC Payments If you select the option to pay via JCC we will use the JCC Token System. The Token System is a safe way for us to keep card details without actually storing them. JCC store and convert your sensitive payment information into a secure token or "alias". This token is then used by us to process future transactions (i.e. cancellation fees) as and when required, without asking for your card details each time. It is your responsibility to inform us of any change of address or other relevant details such as payment card details. * All prices mentioned are in euros, unless otherwise stated and are accurate at the time of reservation and will not be altered to you after confirmation of the booking has been received. Cyprus Agrotourism Company, reserves the right to increase or decrease published prices at any time. CANCELLATION POLICY *DEPOSIT (13%) IS REFUNDABLE IN CASE OF CANCELLATION. If you need to cancel a confirmed booking, you must contact us by e-mail to [email protected] or call +35722340071. The cancellation charges are based on each Property booking cancellation policy publiched in www.agrotourism.com.cy website. The cancellation is effective when your notification is received by us: * CYPRUS AGROTOURISM COMPANY HAS THE RIGHT TO CHARGE YOUR CREDIT CARD 100% CANCELLATION FEES IN CASE OF NO SHOW. * CANCELLATIONS ARE SUBJECT TO THE SPECIFIC CANCELLATION POLICY OF EACH PROPERTY * CANCELLATION CHARGES CAN ONLY BE APPLY BY CYRPUS AGROTOURISM COMPANY ACCOMMODATION *We accept responsibility to provide the accommodation as described on our website, but shall not be liable in circumstances where we are prevented from providing the accommodation because of events outside our control, such as flood, fire, adverse weather conditions, war, and threat of war, civil disturbance or acts of any local or national government. * The accommodation can only be occupied by those persons named at the time of booking or subsequently advised either in writing or by e-mail. If additional people are found to be in occupation, the supplier may terminate the contract immediately and require all occupants to leave or the extra persons will be charged accordingly. No refund shall be due in these circumstances. BABY COT AND EXTRA BEDS: * Most of our houses provide one baby cot .Please check with us should this required. Additionally we may supply camp beds suitable for children, which will be charged extra per day according to the property charges. DAMAGES & BREAKAGES: * Should any serious damage (other than every day wear and tear), be caused to the property or the contents, you will be required to arrange immediate reimbursement of the cost of repair or replacement directly with us, prior to the end of the holiday.
COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entry will be 15/11/2021. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
-No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason. -The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows: -The entrant should like the post of the competition on Facebook or Instagram, comment, and tag two social media accounts he/she/they are connected to.
-The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
www.agrotourism.com.cy website. The voucher can only be redeemed for accommodation. The prize is as stated, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability, and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice. For reservations, please contact Cyprus Agrotourism Company (tel: +357 22340071) or email: [email protected] Any additional accommodation costs or other expenses are payable by the visitors.
- Winners will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered. - By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions. - The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Cyprus’s law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Cyprus. - The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner, or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.